Clayton Perlman is a real estate developer in Monmouth County in New Jersey. When he isn't busy running his real estate development businesses, he enjoys walking his dog through the beautiful parks surrounding his neighborhood. Dog ownership comes with many health benefits. If you are considering bringing a dog into your life, here are the top five reasons why you should.
1. Bringing a dog into your home can help reduce your child’s chances of developing related allergies by nearly thirty-three percent. When children are exposed to dogs at an early age, they develop a stronger immune system.
2. Pets can improve your socialization skills. This is especially true with meeting and interacting with others who own pets. Your dog can become the common denominator that helps you connect with others.
3. Dogs can help you improve your health. Dog owners tend to have lower blood pressure, cholesterol and decreased triglyceride levels compared to those who don't own a dog. These all can reduce your risk of having a heart attack.
4. They can help you to lose weight. Because you have to walk your dog several times a day, you can lose weight simply by holding their lease.
5. Dogs are great for helping you beat the blues. They are great for giving unconditional love and can give you a sense of purpose, boosting your overall mood.
Not only are dogs cute and loving, you can gain a number of health benefits as an owner. Clayton Perlman enjoys taking his dog on walks in the park to help him relax after a long day at work.
Follow Clayton Perlman on Social Media:
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly